Pivo Max sets itself apart with a key feature: the capability to accommodate heavier devices, including tablets and cameras (DSLR, mirrorless) weighing up to 2 kg.
This article will guide you through the process of attaching your DSLR to your Pivo Max, elevating your Auto Tracking experience significantly.
How to attach your camera
Follow these simple steps to use your Pivo Max with a camera:
1. Attach your Pivo Max (without the Panoramic Mount) to the Tripod through the 1/4 universal thread.
2. Once secured, attach the camera through the Pivo Max's 1/4 universal thread.
3. Slide the cold shoe into the slot located on top of the camera.
4. Assemble the Smart Mount using the 1/4 universal thread of the cold shoe.
5. After securing both the Smart Mount in place, you may put the phone on the Smart Mount.
6. Turn on the Pivo Pod and connect it to your Pivo+ app to enjoy Pivo's Auto Tracking feature.
For questions or inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.