Pivo uses the internal storage on your smartphone, so it's important to ensure that you have sufficient internal storage on your device before exporting or saving photos/videos from the Pivo Gallery.
If your iPhone shows that there's enough storage but you are still unable to export the contents to your phone's gallery, please try the following suggestions:
Disable auto backup of Pivo Play (Pivo Pod) app to your iCloud storage
1. Check if your Pivo Play (Pivo Pod) app is being backed up to your iCloud
- Go to your phone settings and select
- Apple ID
- Manage Storage
- Tap Backups and select your device
- You will now see backup information for your device
- Select Show All Apps at the bottom of the screen and search for Pivo Play app
2. Check if you have enough storage on your iCloud plan
3. Disable auto backup/sync Pivo Play (Pivo Pod) app to your iCloud storage.
Free up space on your device
You can free up space on your device by deleting unnecessary files and apps.
Make sure to clear the files in your Recently Deleted Folder at the bottom of albums. Please restart your phone after you delete the files.
Trim the video
Sometimes, exporting may fail because the file is too large and there is insufficient storage on the phone. You can now trim the videos in your Pivo Gallery before exporting them to your phone's gallery or third-party sharing tools!
Check out this link to learn more about how you can use this cool feature: Video Trimmer
Note: These are some general suggestions that may or may not work for each and every exporting issue. If you still have problems exporting files from the app to your smartphone gallery after trying the above steps, please reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance.