What are the warranty conditions?
Pivo provides a TWO (2) YEAR manufacturer’s warranty on Pivo-branded hardware products purchased from the Pivo Online Store for your own use and not for resale purposes.
What is covered under the warranty?
- Pivo-branded hardware products are warranted against manufacturing defects for TWO (2) YEARS from the date of original purchase when used in accordance with Pivo's user guidelines
- Pivo’s user guidelines in the Support Hub on Pivo’s official website include, but aren't limited to, information on product specifications, user manuals, and service communications
- During this period, Pivo is to replace the defective item at Pivo’s discretion
- Pivo will cover the shipping costs if a confirmed defective item that's covered by the warranty has to be sent back to us
What is NOT covered under this warranty?
This hardware warranty does not cover:
- Non-Pivo branded hardware, normal depletion, and wear and tear of consumable parts such as batteries and charging cables
- Damage by being exposed to unusual circumstances including, but not limited to, abuse, misuse, and accident
- Damage or malfunction by being exposed to environmental influences, climate conditions, or situations that can possibly affect a product’s operation and/or functions
- Modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes that aren't defects in manufacturing
- Damage or malfunction caused by an incorrect combination with other products or equipment
- Pivo-branded software
What is the evaluation procedure?
- A customer must report a defective product to Pivo by emailing email@example.com in order to receive warranty service within the warranty period.
- After submitting a request to file a warranty claim, Pivo will require the customer to provide proof in the form of a video showing where the issue is occurring, to accurately identify whether the issue is a bug or a manufacturing defect.
- The customer will respond to questions in order to help diagnose the issues and the customer will follow Pivo or its agents' procedures to receive warranty service.
- If it's a software bug, the faulty product won't be replaced and the bug will be fixed in an app update. If Pivo confirms that it's a manufacturing defect, the faulty item will be replaced.
- If the defect isn't covered by the warranty, the customer is responsible for any associated costs.
Note: Video proof is required for us to remotely check the issue. Without any supporting documents proving the defect, we can't accurately process your request for a replacement.