Looking to share your tours without any promotional icons on them? You can do so with Pivo Tour's Multiple Listing Service (MLS) feature. This paid feature would be great for anyone who'd like to create a tour without the Pivo logo!
Purchasing white label tours
1. Create your Tour on the Pivo Tour app
2. Once you've created your Tour, go to your Private or Public folder under My Tours tab.
3. Click on the Share button , and you'll see the MLS option.
4. Click on the Get MLS-compliant link button to purchase the feature. You can choose between a 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month duration. This is a one-time purchase and the price may vary depending on the option selected. Please note that this is a non-refundable purchase.
5. Proceed to payment once you've selected your preferred period, and as soon as the payment has been made, you'll be able to share the white label tour immediately with your clients, friends, and family. The expiration of the tour will be indicated on the top right hand corner of the created white label tour.
Note: Payment is made through the native payment system on the App Store and Play Store. For any payment related issues, please contact the App Store/Play Store directly. Should you have any issues with sharing the MLS link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Sharing the MLS link
1. Once you've created your Tour, go to your Private or Public folder under My Tours tab.
2. Click on the Share button and you'll see 2 URLs. The first URL is the regular Tour with the Pivo logo, while the second URL is the MLS tour without the Pivo logo. Choose your preferred Tour and share the link with your clients, friends, or family.
Note: The preview of the Tour on the app has a watermark by default. To view the Tour without the watermark, you will have to open MLS tour's specific URL.
3. You can see the list of all active MLS tours in settings:
Note: When the Tour is in the Private folder, both the regular and MLS URLs will be in private, and both the URLs will become public once the Tour has been uploaded to the Public folder.