If you're unable to find your device on the device list of the NDI software while setting up the Pivo+ Webcam (beta) feature, please try the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Make sure your smartphone and computer are connected to the same WiFi
For Pivo+ Webcam (beta) to work, your smartphone and computer must be connected to the same WiFi. Once you've done that, restart both the Pivo+ app and NDI software, and try reconnecting with the step-by-step instructions here.
2. Press the Capture (record) button on Pivo+ app
- Before you open the NDI Virtual Input app on your computer, please connect your phone to the Pivo Pod through the Pivo+ app with the steps here.
- Once you've connected to the Pivo Pod, swipe left on the bottom menu to select the Webcam mode.
- In the Webcam mode, press the Capture (record) button to activate the session.
- Now, open the NDI Virtual Input app on your computer. The NDI Virtual Input will open on the top menubar. Click on NDI, select your smartphone where the Pivo+ is opened in, and choose Pivo Webcam.
- After you've done that, follow the steps here to use Pivo as a webcam on any third-party video conference app.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the Pivo+ app
If steps 1 and 2 don't work, please uninstall and reinstall the Pivo+ app and try setting up the Pivo+ Webcam again with the steps here.
If you're still having troubles connecting your device with the NDI software, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance.