The Travel Case Classic/Premium is a great accessory to help keep your Pivo Pod, Smart Mount, Remote Control and Tripod safe when you're on the go.
The Travel Case Classic/Premium comes with a compartment for the Tripod, Pivo Pod and Smart Mount, and has two mesh pockets where you can store the Remote Control and/or other accessories.
To make sure that the Tripod is secured safely in the Travel Case, we've designed it in a way where the Tripod fits snuggly to the size of the compartment. That being said, you may find it a little difficult to place the Tripod into the compartment, but don't worry, we're here to help.
Follow the steps below to fit your Pivo Tripod into the Tripod compartment of your Travel Case Classic/Premium:
1. Completely unfold your Pivo Tripod.
2. Now, open your Travel Case Classic/Premium and unbuckle the straps on the Tripod compartment.
3. Make sure that the Pivo logo on the Tripod is facing upwards when placing it into the Travel Case Classic/Premium.
4. Once you've placed the Tripod in a position where the Pivo Logo is facing up, push the Tripod into the compartment with some force.
5. Buckle the straps to secure your Tripod and preventing it from falling off.
Now, place your Pivo Pod and Smart Mount into their respective compartment, close your Travel Case, and you're set!
Please contact us at email@example.com if you require any assistance.