What Can I Do With Many Me?
Take pictures of yourself all over the place to create the illusion of a party-of-one or a clone army.
1. First, connect your Pivo to your smartphone through the Pivo Play (Pivo Pod) app. See the full article on How to pair your smartphone. Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview. Swipe to the right to open the Mode menu and select Many Me.
2. Many Me preview will open.
3. This time, swipe to the left to open the Many Me settings (or adjust your settings by tapping the icons in Many Me preview). In the Mode settings, you can adjust your settings. To close the Mode settings, simply click on the X button or swipe right to return to Many Me preview.
4. Adjust your settings as follows:
Number of Shots
Tap and hold the wheel to set the number of shots. You can set 3 to 15 shots.
You can choose how you want Pivo to rotate, it can be Counterclockwise or Clockwise when shooting.
When you choose Auto mode, Pivo takes care of the rest after tapping the shutter once. If you choose Manual mode, using it with the Remote Control will allow you to have enough time to get ready/change your outfit and strike a great pose.
With Burst mode turned on , Pivo will take 10 pictures for each shot and let you select the best one. If you turn off Burst mode , Pivo only captures one picture for each shot. Burst shot is ideal if you're moving around. E.g. jumping in the air: with burst shot, you can select the shot in which you're in the air. This mode can be accessed through this icon at the top left corner of Capture Preview screen.
5. When you're done with your settings, click on the button at the top right of the screen to close the menu or swipe right to return to Many Me preview.
6. Tap the Shutter button to start. Pivo then gives a 3-beep count before each shot. Follow Pivo's rotation and pose. For the best result, make sure to keep out of the clear zone marked on the edges of the screen.