Pivo Live comes with 2 Tracking modes: Face Tracking and Body Tracking.
- Face Tracking : Detects the frontal view of the target's face. Please make sure Pivo can clearly see your facial features.
- Body Tracking : Detects the torso of the target.
Note: The quality of tracking and the tracking range depends on factors such as lighting, distance, movement of speed, your smartphone camera specifications, as well as the size of the target on the screen. When a Tracking mode is used, please make sure that the target you're tracking covers at least 10% of your smartphone screen.
Pivo tracks based on image recognition. It'll be great to use Pivo for individual practice. In group situations, however, Pivo may pick up another target if they move between Pivo and the original target.
The Pivo Live app will open in the home screen by default. Press the Shutter button at the bottom of the screen to connect to the Pivo Pod. Once the smartphone is connected to the Pivo Pod, you'll be brought to the capture screen where you can start capturing your live session. You'll be able to select your preferred Tracking mode between Face Tracking and Body Tracking with the following steps:
Selecting the Tracking mode
1. In Video/Photo/Meet mode, tap on the circle menu on the left of the Shutter button and a list of Tracking modes will appear.
2. Choose between Face Tracking and Body Tracking.
3. After choosing your desired Tracking option, click on the Apply button to enable your selection. Once you've enabled the option, a notification indicating the status of target detection (e.g. face) will appear on the screen. To choose a different action and return to the previous screen, you can do so by pressing on the Cancel button.
4. This notification will disappear and be replaced with a red box/circle as soon as the tracking target is found.