Pivo will gladly accept the return or exchange of products in new condition within 30 calendar days of the delivery date, as long as the returned product meets our terms and conditions. Before you start your return, here are a few things you need to know:
What are the return conditions?
- You may request a return within 30 calendar days of receiving a Pivo product if the product is still in new condition
- Only products purchased from the Official Pivo Online Store for your own use
- If you purchased one of our Packs, you must return the whole Pack in new condition
- All items should be returned in their original packaging
- Pivo doesn't provide a return label and return shipping fees aren't refundable
- The original shipping fees will be deducted from the refund
Official Pivo Online Store:
What if my item is defective?
- You may request a return or replacement within 30 calendar days of receiving a Pivo product if the product has a manufacturing defect
- After 30 calendar days, Pivo will replace the product in accordance with the return conditions above
- You'll be required to provide video proof clearly showing the defect
Note: Without any supporting documents to prove the defect, Pivo won't be able to honor the return of your item(s).
How do I return my item(s)?
- To notify us of your return, please contact our customer support team through email: email@example.com.
- Include the order number, the item(s) you wish to return, a photo of the items, and the reason for the return.
- If your request is eligible for a return, Pivo will provide you with further instructions on where to ship your return. Please note that Pivo doesn't provide a return label.
- Returns must be sent back with a trackable method within 14 calendar days of your return request.
- Please be sure to obtain and share with us a copy of your tracking number. Without a return tracking number, Pivo may not be able to honor your return if it gets lost in transit.
- Don't forget to let us know which shipping carrier you used.
Note: Don't send your return to the address on your package or refuse the package without confirmation from Pivo. It may not be our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
Where do I return my item(s)?
We have warehouses located in different countries and the return location for your item(s) would depend on where you're located in:
- If you're located in New Zealand or Australia, returns will be shipped to our warehouse in Australia
- If you're located in Canada or US, returns will be shipped to our warehouse in the US
- If you're located in Europe, returns will be shipped to our warehouse in Europe
- If you're located in any other country, returns will be shipped to our warehouse in South Korea
Note: Don't send your return to the address on your package or refuse the package without confirmation from Pivo. It may not be our return address and will affect the processing of your return. Please submit the Return and Refund Form and we'll provide you with the proper return instructions and address.
What if my order got returned to sender?
If your package is returned by the local post office or customs, Pivo will arrange reshipment and no refund will be issued in this situation. If the reason for the return is a result of a customer error, a reshipping fee and return fee will be charged. This fee will depend on the shipping country.
Reason(s) of return because of the customer:
- Shipping address is wrong or incomplete
- Invalid contact information
- No reply to the notification emails sent by Pivo
- Customer refuses to accept package/pay tax fee/complete customs clearance
- Package not collected by the deadline
How can I get refunded?
When the return is confirmed by the seller and isn't the result of one of the customer's faults listed above, our refund process will begin.
Once the returned package is received and processed by our facilities, your refund will be credited to your original payment method minus the initial shipping fees.
Refunds can take up to 14 business days to be credited back to you depending on your payment method and your bank.
Note: Pivo may amend the Return & Refund Policy terms from time to time, including instances where there's a change of law.