What are the warranty conditions?
Pivo provides a ONE (1) YEAR manufacturer’s warranty on Pivo-branded hardware products purchased from Pivo Online Store for your own use and not for resale purposes.
What is the coverage of the warranty?
- Pivo-branded hardware product is warranted against manufacturing defects for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase when used in accordance with Pivo's user guidelines
- Pivo’s user guidelines in the Support Hub on Pivo’s official website include but aren't limited to information in product specifications, user manuals, and service communications
- During this period, Pivo is to replace the defective item at Pivo’s discretion
- Pivo will cover the shipping costs if a confirmed defective item that's covered by the warranty has to be sent back to us
What is excluded in this warranty?
This hardware warranty doesn't cover:
- Non-Pivo branded hardware, normal depletion, wear and tear of consumable parts such as batteries and charging cables
- Damage by being exposed to unusual circumstances including but not limited to abuse, misuse, and accident
- Damage or malfunction by being exposed to environmental influences, climate conditions or situations that can possibly affect a product’s operation and/or functions
- Modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that aren't defects in manufacturing
- Damage or malfunction caused by an incorrect combination with other products or equipment
- Pivo-branded software
What is the evaluation procedure?
- A customer must report a defective product to Pivo by emailing email@example.com in order to receive warranty service within warranty period.
- After submitting a request to make a warranty claim, Pivo will require the customer to provide proof of a video where the issue is occurring to accurately identify whether the issue is a bug or manufacturing defect.
- The customer will respond to questions in order to help diagnose issues and the customer will follow Pivo or its agents' procedures to receive warranty service.
- If it's a software bug, the faulty product won't be replaced and the bug will be fixed in an app update. If Pivo confirms that it's a manufacturing defect, the faulty item will be replaced.
- If the defect isn't covered by the warranty, the customer is responsible for any associated costs.
Note: Video proof is required for us to remotely check the issue. Without any supporting document proving the defect, we can't correctly process your request for a replacement.