1. Connect your Pod to your smartphone through the Pivo Play app. See the full article on How to pair your smartphone.
2. Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture Preview - Video Recording mode. You can change your settings either in the Capture Preview by tapping on the icons or by swiping left to see the Mode Settings.
3. To close the Mode Settings, simply click on the button or swipe right to return to Capture Preview.
In the Capture preview - Video Recording mode, tap this icon at the top left corner, to see the Pod battery percentage, User guide , Remote Control guide, and settings.
To change your settings in Capture Preview, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the No Tracking icon and select the Smart Tracking icon
2. Swipe through the tracking options and select Body Tracking
To change the settings in Mode Settings, follow these steps:
1. Swipe left to see the Mode Settings
2. In Mode Settings, you change the On-Screen Position, Tracking Speed, Auto Zoom, Predictive Follow and Target Exposure
3. Click on the X button or swipe right to return to Capture Preview
To see an explanation of our features, see the article here on Features: Quick Guide.
Photo & Video Mode
1. When in Video Recording mode, simply press the Record button to start shooting.
2. While recording, you can take a screenshot by tapping the button on the left. You can pause and rerecord by tapping the button on the right, and you can finish recording by pressing the button in the middle.
3. Tap the Camera button next to the Shutter button to switch to Photo mode.
4. When in Photo mode, simply press the Shutter button to take pictures. Tap on the Gallery button, left from the Shutter button, to view the pictures. In the top left corner of the screen, you can tap on the icons to flip the Camera or turn on your Flash .