1. First, connect your Pod to your smartphone through the Pivo Play app. See the full article on How to get started with Pivo.
2. Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview - Video Recording mode. You can change your settings in the Capture preview by tapping on the icons on the right.
3. On the top left corner of the Capture Preview, tap to see the User guide and Remote Control guide .
To change your settings in Capture preview, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the No Tracking icon and select the Smart Tracking icon
2. Swipe the tracking options to select Horse Tracking
To see an explanation of our features, see the article here on Features: Quick Guide.
Photo & Video Mode
1. When in Video Recording Mode, simply press the Record button to start shooting.
2. While recording, you can take a screenshot by tapping the button on the left. To pause and re-record, tap the button on the right, and to end the recording, press the button in the middle.
3. To switch to Photo mode, tap the camera button next to the Shutter button, and simply press the Shutter button to take pictures.
4. Tap on the Gallery button, left from the Shutter button, to view the pictures. In the top left corner of the screen, you can tap the 3 dotted icon to turn on your flash .
Note: Horse Tracking is recommended to be used in landscape mode to ensure better tracking quality.
Check out this page for some recommended settings on Horse Tracking.