What Can I Do With Many Me Video?
Bring your videos to the next level by recording 3 videos of yourself in a row and create the illusion of a party-of-one or a clone army.
- First, connect your Pod to your smartphone through the Pivo Play app. See the full article on How to Pair Your Smartphone.
- Once you've paired your smartphone, the app will open in Capture preview.
- Swipe to the right to open the Mode menu and select Many Me Video.
- Many Me Video preview will open.
- This time swipe to the left to open the Many Me Video settings (or adjust your settings by tapping the icons on the right side of the Many Me Video preview). To close the Mode settings just swipe right to return to Many Me Video preview.
6. On the top left corner of the Many Me Video preview tap to see the User guide and Remote Control guide .
Adjust your settings as below.
Pivo will record 3 videos in a row.
You can choose between clockwise and counterclockwise rotation.
When you choose Auto mode, Pivo takes care of the rest after tapping the shutter once. If you choose Manual mode, using it with the Remote Control will allow you to have enough time to get ready/change your outfit and record a completely different version of yourself.
Video Recording Length
You can choose the length of your video between 3, 5, 10 and 15 seconds.
Note: Please note that the longer each video is, the longer it'll take for your smartphone to process the final result. It can take even longer with older smartphones.
Note: This feature is currently in the BETA version. Please be aware that bugs may appear.