You can start creating a Pivo Tour directly from the main page in the Pivo Tour app at any time.
1. Press the Create Tour icon at the bottom of the main page.
2. Connect your Pivo Pod to the Pivo Tour app (please make sure Bluetooth is on).
3. Pair the Remote Control to the Pivo Pod (please refer to our article on How to pair your Remote Control with your Pod).
4. Click on 'Start' to move to the Capture screen. Press the Capture button on your smartphone screen or the + button on the Remote Control to start capturing.
5. Wait until the processing is complete
6. Once you're done capturing the first point, move to the next point.
7. Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 until you have captured the whole space. We recommend capturing the entire floor in a single session.
Tip: You can click on the individual points to preview it.
Once you've finished capturing all the points, click on the Finish button and you can review each point. Here you can delete a point or retake it. To retake a point that you’ve just taken, simply click on the particular point and select 'Retake'. Now, simply follow the map back to the point and press 'Capture' to retake.
Once you have captured each point, you can proceed to the next page. Here you can:
- View each point (by pressing on the image)
- Name each point (by pressing on )
You can click on the Download button on the top right corner to download the 360 images to your smartphone gallery. Press 'Next' at the bottom of the page when done.
Note: Don't move or touch your Pivo set-up when it is capturing a Tour to ensure a seamless capture of the space. You can move around the smartphone while your Pivo is capturing to stay out of the frame.