This article is for Pod not rotating with Remote Control. If your Pod works fine with the Remote Control and doesn't rotate with Pivo's app, you can submit a Bug Report here.
Pivo Pod not rotating manually could mean that the Remote Control isn't paired successfully. To watch the pairing steps in video, please see: Pairing Remote Control
Note the following indicators when the Remote Control is paired properly:
- Blue LED light blinking
- Subtle beep as soon as it connects
If you don't see and/or hear both indicators, you can refer to this article for troubleshooting steps: Remote Control Not Pairing
If none of these help and the issue persists, email us a video with ALL the elements and steps listed below at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number.
- Turn on your Pivo Pod and connect your Remote Control. You don't need to connect to any of the Pivo apps for this
- Pair the Remote Control with your Pod per this instructions on the articles listed above
- Try to rotate the Pivo Pod manually with Remote Control.
- Press >> on the Remote Control to rotate the Pivo Pod Counter Clockwise
- Press << on the Remote Control to rotate the Pivo Pod Clockwise
Once we receive your video, we'll take a closer look.