Users can request a new verification email from within the app with the following steps:
- Open the Pivo app
- Try to login using your registered email
- If your account has not been verified yet, the resend confirmation email button will show up
- Click on the button to have the email sent again
- Please check both your inbox and junk mail for an email sent by email@example.com
If you've followed the above steps and still haven't received the verification email, please take note of the following:
Each email program features spam filters which block unrecognized emails from coming through.
To resolve this error, we recommend whitelisting or adding "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts.
The steps depend on the domain you're using. We're listing a few of the most common ones below:
- Click the Settings button (in the top-right corner of the screen), then select Settings from the following drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the tab labeled Filtered and Blocked Addresses to access information about your existing filters.
- Select Create a new filter and enter the emails or domains you wish to whitelist.
To whitelist a single email address, for example, type the entire address. On the other hand, if you’re trying to whitelist every sender from a certain domain, type the domain alone, such as “@yahoo.com”.
- Click Create filter to approve the new filter, then mark Never send to Spam to whitelist every email sent from within the filter. You can also choose to Star these emails, apply a given label, or mark them as important.
- Navigate to Settings icon, then click More Settings from the Yahoo Mail menu.
- Select Filters and hit Add to enter information about the domain name or sender.
- From here, you can enter any string of text you want to whitelist in future emails. This could be anything from an email address or domain name to something you expect to see in the body of the message.
- Log in to your AOL account.
- Open Contacts from the left navigation panel.
- Click the New Contact icon and enter the required information.
- Click the Add Contact button located at the bottom.
If the domain or email server you're using is not in the list above, you can look up the instructions online.
If whitelisting or adding "email@example.com*" doesn't work, you can try registering using a different method such as Gmail or Facebook.
For further assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.