A multi-functional, wireless bluetooth microphone that records quality sound from a distance.
Wireless Mic Button Commands
Power On / Off
Power ON: Hold the power button for 3 seconds; then the light will blink white and then blue as it enters pairing mode.
Power OFF: Hold the power button for 3 seconds; then the light will blink red and turn off.
1. Pairing with your smartphone
1. Turn your smartphone on and enable Bluetooth.
2. Turn your Wireless Mic on and wait for the LED to blink BLUE.
3. Go to your smartphone's Bluetooth setting and scan for new Bluetooth devices.
4. Select "Pivo Wireless Mic" and click pairing. The LED indicator will change to WHITE.
2. Connect to Pivo+ App
1. Turn your Pivo Wireless Mic on and wait for the LED to turn steady WHITE.
2. Open the Pivo+ app and go to the settings page.
3. Press the "+" button to add a new Pivo device.
4. Select Pivo Wireless Mic.
3. Using Pivo Wireless Mic with Pivo+ App
1. Connect Pivo Wireless Mic to Pivo+ app.
2. Press the "Power Button" to take a picture or start video recording.
4. Managing your Pivo Wireless Mic with Pivo+ App
1. Connect your Pivo Wireless Mic to Pivo+ app.
2. Open the Settings page and click on your Pivo Wireless Mic.
3. Adjust the Equalizer, Active noise cancelling and more.
To create a Pivo Account, please check this article: Signing up/Signing on Pivo+.
Note: When playing back any recordings, please disconnect the Wireless Mic from the phone and apps or plug in the included earphones to hear the audio of the video files.
If your Pivo Wireless Mic doesn't pair after following the steps above, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.