Pivo's Auto Tracking features consist of two categories: Smart Tracking and Action Tracking. With these features, you can now capture every moment hands-free and always stay in frame while you move and groove!
1. Smart Tracking
Smart Tracking comes with three different Tracking options: Face Tracking, Body Tracking, and Horse Tracking.
- Face Tracking : Detects the frontal view of the target's face. Please make sure Pivo can see your facial features clearly, click here to find out more
- Body Tracking : Detects the torso of the target, click here to find out more
- Animal Tracking (under Premium Feature)
- Horse Tracking : Detects the full shape of the horse from all sides, click here to find out more
- Dog Tracking (beta): Detects the full shape of a dog from all sides.
Premium Feature: When purchasing a Pivo Pod, customers will receive a 1-year subscription of Premium Tracking for free. Premium tracking includes Animal Tracking (horse and dog [beta]). After 1 year, users will have to manually renew their subscription for $29.99/yr.
2. Action Tracking
Action Tracking is where you draw a box on the smartphone screen to indicate the target for Pivo to track. You can find out more about Action Tracking here.
Note: The quality of tracking and the range of tracking depend on factors such as lighting, distance, speed of movement, your smartphone camera specifications, as well as the size of the target on the screen. When you’re using the Tracking mode, please make sure that the target you're tracking covers at least 10% of your smartphone screen.
Pivo's tracking works based on image detection. It'll be great to use Pivo for individual practice. In group situations, however, Pivo may pick up another target if they move between Pivo and the original target.
Click here to find out more about the different features of Pivo.